Coding the Future

T150 Gear Mod

t150 Gear Mod Youtube
t150 Gear Mod Youtube

T150 Gear Mod Youtube Mods, addons, devices, steering wheels for thrustmaster sim racing controllers. t lcm, t150, tmx, t300, t248, th8a, f1, t gt, t gt2, tspc, tsxw, th8s, t3pa, t3pm, tss. This mod has been mentioned on reddit and other sim racing communities. but other than some blurry photos, there's pretty much nothing on for this mod. so since this mod is still recommended every once in a while, i wanted to make a how to video for it.

I юааmoddedюаб My Thrustmaster юааt150юаб Wheel With A юааmodюаб Hub From 3drap Itтащs
I юааmoddedюаб My Thrustmaster юааt150юаб Wheel With A юааmodюаб Hub From 3drap Itтащs

I юааmoddedюаб My Thrustmaster юааt150юаб Wheel With A юааmodюаб Hub From 3drap Itтащs Desolder the 3 joints connecting the motor to the pcb (not sure what the one on the side is for) file one side of the new motor so that it looks like the old one and fits into the gear (shaft should be d shaped not o shaped) put the new motor into place and solder back the places as before. . . . . bought my t150 used for 42usd, 30 bucks on. Universal hub addon by 3drap for thrustmaster t150 and tmx.hub to connect every 50.8 70 pcd steering wheel, or thrustmaster rim addon by 3drap.discover mor. You didn't know you needed this, but you do. here you go.thanks,david. Sad information 2814. • 3 yr. ago. t300 rs is definitely smoother and better ffb. i recently got the ferrari 599xx evo wheel and the biggest difference between it and the t300 is the size. using a full size wheel makes a difference, you have more control.

Thrustmaster t150 Friction Free mod Thrustmaster Modifications
Thrustmaster t150 Friction Free mod Thrustmaster Modifications

Thrustmaster T150 Friction Free Mod Thrustmaster Modifications You didn't know you needed this, but you do. here you go.thanks,david. Sad information 2814. • 3 yr. ago. t300 rs is definitely smoother and better ffb. i recently got the ferrari 599xx evo wheel and the biggest difference between it and the t300 is the size. using a full size wheel makes a difference, you have more control. There's one or two mentions of this mod on the internet, and not a single good step by step video on . well, now there is! hope it's helpful to anyone. Super gt. if anyone needs a spare belt for t150 tmx this is the one you need: belt length (pitch length): 224mm. pitch (the distance from the tip of one tooth to the tip of other tooth): 2mm. number of teeth: 112. belt width: 9mm. gates powergrip gt3 224 2mgt3 9.

Tmx t150 Wheel mod Thrustmaster Modifications Insidesimracing Forums
Tmx t150 Wheel mod Thrustmaster Modifications Insidesimracing Forums

Tmx T150 Wheel Mod Thrustmaster Modifications Insidesimracing Forums There's one or two mentions of this mod on the internet, and not a single good step by step video on . well, now there is! hope it's helpful to anyone. Super gt. if anyone needs a spare belt for t150 tmx this is the one you need: belt length (pitch length): 224mm. pitch (the distance from the tip of one tooth to the tip of other tooth): 2mm. number of teeth: 112. belt width: 9mm. gates powergrip gt3 224 2mgt3 9.

Thrustmaster t150 Best mods In The World Top modded Steering Wheel Ever
Thrustmaster t150 Best mods In The World Top modded Steering Wheel Ever

Thrustmaster T150 Best Mods In The World Top Modded Steering Wheel Ever

Comments are closed.